sekadar yang terlintas dibenakku:)
specially dedicated for all who need it =)
1. You have to go the extra mile to prepare well ahead for the MUET papers.
2. Use the language more often; in fact as much as you can, with your friends, family and
3. Spend time reading the newspaper to keep abreast with the current issues.
4. Keep a scrapbook to collect articles.
5. Look up the meaning of words and record them down to help enrich your vocabulary.
6. Purchase a simple reference book for basic grammar, even the ones used by the lower
secondary would do as grammar is grammar and will not change no matter what level you
You would be surprised how these simple efforts can go a long way in helping you improve in the language.
by the way.. this link1 can help you..all da best:)