YAYASAN PELAJARAN MARA (YPM)
UNIVERSITI SELANGOR (UNISEL)
PROGRAM ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Bumiputera students with excellent results in their “Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia [SPM]” examination are eligible to apply for the JAD Diploma Program. The minimum entry requirements are:
A In Modern Mathematics
A- In Additional Mathematics
B+ In Chemistry
B+ In Physics
B+ In English
B+ In Bahasa Malaysia or equivalent
The JAD Diplomas are a Three-Year Study Program. Year One (First Year) consists of two (2) S
emesters, i.e. Semester One (1) and Semester Two (2), while the Year Two (Second Year) and Year Three (Third Year) consist of two full Semesters and one (1) Short Intensive Semester.
WITHDRAWAL FROM PROGRAM
Once registered, students are not allowed to withdraw from the JAD Diploma Program.
- New, Continuing and Repeating students are required to register all subjects taken within one (1) week after the Academic Registration Day at the University.
- Students are required to submit the Subject Registration Form to JAD Academic Office after obtaining endorsement from the Dean of the JAD Program.
- Students are not allowed to ‘ADD’ or ‘DROP’ any subject.
- The final assessment will be done at the end of each Academic Year.
- The minimum passing grade for all subjects of the First Year Diploma Program is a “C” which is at least sixty percent (60%). The Second Year of the JAD Diploma Program is equivalent to the First Year JUG-HELPIII university level.
- Details of the JAD Diploma Evaluation System is available in the JAD Academic Handbook which is given to every student upon registration with the program.
JAD DIPLOMA GRADING SYSTEM
The Grading System that is implemented in the JAD Diploma Program is as follows:
90 – 100
80 – 89
75 – 79
70 – 74
65 – 69
60 – 64
Pass with Warning
0 – 59
CATEGORIES OF SUBJECT
The subjects offered under the JAD Diploma Program are categorized in accordance with the JUG-HELPIII Syllabus / Curriculum Guidelines and will be used for Credit Transfer purposes. There are four main categories of courses distributed by total credits as follows:
Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Basic Science and Engineering
Communication Skill Development
Details of courses under the four categories are available in the JAD Academic Handbook.
The JAD Program adheres strictly to the JAD Academic Policy as stipulated in the JAD Academic Handbook. This includes the Attendance and Examination Regulation and Procedures.
COMPLETION OF COURSE
Students will be awarded a Diploma by UNISEL upon successfully completing all courses and are subject to the JUG-HELPIII and UNISEL Senates approval.
Diploma of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
in Technical Japanese (EEE)
Diploma of Mechanical Engineering
in Technical Japanese (ME)
ps//: senior nyai ak gtau haritu yg dis year pon intake tuk program JAD nie...tp xramai la..so kalau sape yg berminat,bley la apply nanti,,,but idop kat sane bkn mcm idup kat U larh...xbley enjoy sgt...kene sungguh2...elaun sume dpt...mmg bes,,,nie sume nyai yg cter larh...dye suruh ekin apply...but nie course enggineering,ekin xbape minat sgt....dye pon amek gak bende nie...nex year dye fly japan(kalo xsilap ekin ahh)...asalnye dye nak jd doc..dri kecik ag...tp xdpt...sedih kan...yela..sakit woo blaja biology ...nak hafal sume2 tuh...dye pas wit da flying colour time spm dulu...then,mmg dye apply sume cos tuk medic...mmg dpt...tp last2...engineerg gak dye g....btw...e2 pilihan yg dye dah wat...da fact is...wat u wan sometime cannot be achieve...(haha....english terabor..meyh2 ajar ak meyh...2la mr comot xmo ajor...dye bz jep...)..merapu sekejap...:) mish u...
ALL THE BEST!!:)